The Supported Residential Facilities Association is the peak body in South Australia representing SRF's.
Network Meetings are held quarterly and enable SRF Members to liaise and be provided the latest information regarding industry developments.
Committee Meetings are held every fortnight. This group of dedicated Proprietors work together to drive the Associations Strategic Plan and liaise with various Stakeholders on behalf of the sector.
As a SRFA Member, you will be provided:
A profile on the upgraded SRFA website
Representation and exposure when the SRFA undertake a promotional tour (DCSI, Mental Health, Hospitals etc)
Advice, and access to shared business tools & documents via the drop box
The opportunity to be part of the SRF Sector's 2016 - 2019 Strategic Plan
Ongoing training opportunities to up-skill your management & staff
To be deemed eligible to join the SRFA as a member, organisations are required to provide the following:
· ASES Accreditation Report & Certificate (or the date of their upcoming assessment)
· Latest Council Audit Report
· Current Menu
· Community Visitors Scheme Report (or the date you have arranged for them to visit the facility)
· Proprietor & Licensed Manager Police Checks / DCSI Checks
· Signed Code of Conduct
· MFS Fire Report / Cert of Compliance
· Summary of annual resident surveys
· This membership criteria is put in place to ensure the Association is only representing quality providers, committed to continuous improvement.
If you are a Supported Residential Facility in SA wanting to find out additional information about applying to become a member, please contact the SRFA's Executive Officer, Erin Heysed on 0431 638 780.