WHAT IS A SUPPORTED RESIDENTIAL FACILITY?
A privately owned facility that provides personal care services and supported accommodation in a home-like environment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
WHAT SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE?
- Resident-focussed care
- Accommodation - single or shared
- All meals
- Laundry and room cleaning
- Medication management
- Assistance or supervision in personal hygiene & dressing
- Personal finance management
- Physical assistance to those with mobility problems
- Continence management
- Lifestyle activities
WHO LIVES IN A SUPPORTED RESIDENTIAL FACILITY?
People who are aged, disabled or have mental health illnesses. We also care for people with substance abuse related illnesses, brain damage or people in need of support with the activities of daily living.
SEARCH FOR A SUPPORTED RESIDENTIAL FACILITY IN YOUR AREA
Supported Residential Facility Association
14 Emperor Avenue,
South Australia 5125
Phone 0431 638 780